An Award Winning RTELH is a Christian radio and TV station who play only Evangelic music. We stand out to light up of the world; spiritually, economically and socially. RTELH has been in existence since 2008, operating in Cote de Fer (Haiti) and North Miami (USA). It is the brainchild of renowned Entertainer, young Haitian named Wilfrid Deranzil, who is a Christian as well as a Musician. He is positioned to promote, complement and revamp the entertainment and lifestyle sphere in Ibadan. The station is conveniently located at a strategic place.
Listeners of RTELH can look forward to a blend of quality programming, music, news, and sports; with a heavy emphasis on lifestyle and entertainment. The station also intends to interact with the local social, political, religious and institutional communities. RTELH is on air from daybreak till midnight while we stream online all night transmission.
RTELH is a tool for country development including the citizens.
To become the most reliable, trusted and leading source of information on all matters of interest and importance to people and all that pertains to their families spiritually.
Our Station works with principles
With us at RTELH, are four guiding principles, These consequently affect every decision we make:
- Honesty We will be sincere with you and will like you to be genuine in return.
- Directness Our time, relationships and goals are essential, so we don’t waste time with indecision or avoidance.
- Charity We are all human. Caring for each other and our clients are our watchword.
- Empowerment Fear does not govern us. We are amazing and capable of more than we realize.
We believe a positive work environment is as crucial to our continued growth as it is to our stellar service. RTELH nurtures a unique and refreshing culture where everyone involved contributes to the company’s growth and celebrates its success. Every day, our entire team is guided by four distinct values:
- Integrity It’s crucial that the whole team does the right thing. We expect our team members to demonstrate decency and honesty on a daily basis.
- Accountability Everyone is expected to own what they do. Our team is made up of many cooperative parts, and to succeed, we rely on each other to handle our respective roles and take responsibility for our actions.
- Positivity At our station, attitude is everything. RTELH takes a positive approach to everyone, every task and every day.
- Enjoyment It’s important that everyone enjoys the ride. We’re professionals, but also pride ourselves on our relaxed culture that is full of fun and laughter.